Sunday, July 12, 2015

12 July - No bike rides for a while

The time has come for our annual holiday and the plan this time is for a caravan trip through central Australia, across Queensland and down the east coast of Australia.
So, the bikes have been stored for a few weeks and are connected to some excellent solar battery charges I bought at Supercheap Auto. Unlike other years I will post photos from our usual travel blog here as well as I know there is a lot of interest in stories and images about Australia. I had hoped to get a couple more bike rides in before the break but the weather here, over the past week has been appalling, and hopefully things will be a lot more pleasant when we return.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation.

    I am looking forward to seeing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also looking forward to the vacation pictures. It isn't only about motorcycle trips is it?

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.