Monday, May 4, 2015

4 May - Day 8 - Just Relaxing

No riding today. My sister took a day of work and after a lazy breakfast (on another perfect day) we drove down to Noosaville to have lunch at the Burger Bar. I've been coming to the Burger Bar for years - what an experience. If you can get to Queensland come and visit and if you can't, treat yourself to a mouth watering experience by just visiting the web site and checking out the menu. You can find the Burger Bar here. A few doors down the street from the Burger Bar is the fabulous Amo Gelato cafe, and no visit to Thomas Street is complete without a scoop of their great ice cream. We both indulged of course.
If the great weather holds out tomorrow I'll probably go for a ride into the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.