Sunday, March 3, 2013

2 March - Wilsons Prom

(Photo by Marcus Ronalds)
Marcus spent the weekend with us arriving on Friday afternoon. We set off for Wilsons Prom this morning on a day where the weather was changing every few minutes. We never had rain but it got pretty overcast a few times. The one thing that was constant was a strong wind which made riding an interesting experience. Fortunately by the time we reached Tidal River the sun was out and there were some (fool)hardy types even swimming. I was glad I had my motorcycle jacket to keep warm.
Our return trip was through Foster and Yarram with the final leg through Tarra/Bulga and over Mt Tassie. We finished the day with some great food at our local Indian restaurant, Sari's.

Total Distance 328 km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.