Monday, November 26, 2012

22 November - Tidal River


The forecast was for a great riding day - a top of 35ÂșC. That seemed like the perfect opportunity for a ride down to Tidal River on Wilsons Prom. Rode down there, non stop under perfect blue sky and a slowly increasing temperature. The camping area at Tidal River was almost full as many people seemed to have taken advantage of the opportunity to emerge from winter woes. The final approach to the tidal river is a fantastic ride. High vantage points and sweeping bends provide tantalising view of the ocean and the mountainous terrain. After  a great hamburger it was time for the return trip back through Mirboo Nth and a coffee at the Bullock Dray. Got home around 3:30 after a very enjoyable day's riding.

Total Distance 315 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.