Tuesday, February 21, 2012

18 February - Dandenongs

The forecast today promised early drizzle and a warm day. Left home at 10:00 on the Honda for a ride to Olinda via Pakenham, Cockatoo, Emerald and Belgrave. The conditions were almost perfect, no wind and the cloud cover disappeared as the day wore on. Spent a couple of hours in Olinda with lunch at the Olinda Cafe. It was very busy and the carparks were full but there's always somewhere to park a bike. The return trip was through Kalorama, Lilydale, Yarra Junction and Noojee, and by then the sky was completely clear. The ride between Powelltown and Willow Grove was just spectacular. Got home around 4:30 after a perfect day on the bike.

Total Distance 330km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.