Friday, December 16, 2011

16 December - Bayswater and Warburton

Rode the back way (Noojee, Powelltown and Yarra Junction) to Bayswater. Zane, who had travelled down by train, was picking up his Harley after some repairs and the idea was to ride to Warburton together and then home also through the bush. Beautiful day today and sitting outside a cafe in Warburton and enjoying an excellent lunch was very pleasant. The ride through the forests and the hills was also spectacular as usual even though it was the second time in a week or so.

Total Distance 355 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.