Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1 March 2011 - Day 6 of Tasmania Trip

Left Bicheno this morning in the rain. Quite cold too. Decided to head for Launceston through the Elephant Pass. Had breakfast at Elephant Hill Pancakes before heading West to the A1. The rain was intermittent by now but it was very windy riding across the open plains. As we approached Launceston the rain became heavier. Very happy to get to our hotel and a hot shower. Dinner at the Prickly Cactus Mexican restaurant followed by a movie at the Village.

Total distance since home : 1750 km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.