Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 February 2011 - Planning for the trip to Tasmania


The bike has been washed and polished, the bags are nearly packed and all is almost ready for next week's trip to Tasmania. The Spirit of Tasmania departs at 7:30 on 23 February. After breakfast the next morning we offload the bikes in Devonport and depart on what will probably be a counter clockwise trip around the most interesting parts of the 'apple isle'. I'm experimenting with means of keeping the blog updated from the iPad, and if you're reading this entry and it has a satellite map of Tassie in it you'll know I've succeeded. Only 7 more sleeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.