Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 October 2010 - Carrum Downs

Had an appointment today with our financial adviser in Carrum Downs. As the weather forecast looked promising the bike seemed like a good way to go. Followed the highway as far as Drouin and then followed the back roads through Longwarry, Bunyip, Garfield, Tynong and Cranbourne. Return trip through Berwick and the Princes Highway. Lunch at Coco's Cafe in Yarragon provided a pleasant break It was a popular choice with a few other riders and we ended up admiring each other's bikes and swapping stories. Left at 8:15 and home by 14:00. The bike goes in for its 12,000 km service on Friday, prior to a five day trip to Bright over the Melbourne Cup weekend.

Total Distance 295 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.