Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 October 2010 - Yarram and Strzeleckis

Finished all my chores by mid afternoon and despite forecasts for rain the weather was fine and mild. Irresistible. Topped up the tank on the Honda and headed to Yarram. Hardly any traffic and and the ride was pure pleasure. Can't believe that only five weeks ago I would have needed thermal underwear, fur lined boots and grip heaters. The return trip was the usual magnificent run through Tarra Valley and Mount Tassie. At that time of the afternoon it was sheer magic. Called in to La Porchetta to pick up dinner on the way home.

Total Distance 125km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.