Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1 June 2010 - Stratford, Briagalong


The first day of winter and fabulous weather. Took a break and rode to Stratford via Heyfield, Tinamba and Maffra. Lunch at Wa-De-Lock in Stratford consisted of a Smoked Ham and Blue Vein Cheese sandwich and a cafe latte. Tuesday lunch time and the place was full of people, I suppose the great weather brought them all out. Took a detour via Briagalong and then back through Maffra etc. From Heyfield to Rosedale and then home on the highway to practice highway riding. A fantastic little break.

Total distance 173 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.