Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010 - Work and Noojee


Had to attend a meeting at work today (on my day off) so rode the bike hoping the weather would hold out for a ride in the afternoon. Plenty of cloud but no rain and had a pleasant ride to Noojee via Willow Grove and Hill End. Lunch at the Red Parrot in Noojee and a chat about music with the chef Brian. Turns out he is a guitarist too. From here I headed to the highway at Nilma via Neerim and Neerim South. Returned to Traralgon via the Princes Highway. Great ride.

Total Distance 190 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.